National Instruments (NI) LabVIEW programming software has been utilized for 30 years as a development environment for data acquisition, instrument control, and industrial automation applications. Gallagher Engineering has a Certified LabVIEW Developer on-staff with extensive experience in designing LabVIEW applications. Utilizing programming best-practices in developing applications ranging from simple single-channel data acquisition to complex asynchronous inter-process communication data acquisition, control, and remote monitoring.
- Program Architecture Design (state machine, producer-consumer, actor framework, etc.)
- Custom Graphical User Interface Designs
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams
- Instrument Driver Development
On-Site and Remote LabVIEW training is available in full-day sessions for all experience levels. Simple LabVIEW IDE layout and functionality to inter-process communication & Object Oriented Architecture designs.
- Intro-to-LabVIEW: Program Layout & Overview of Basic Functionality
- Data Acquisition 101: Process for acquiring data and basic filtering/averaging
- Programming Best-Practices
- Object Oriented Programming Basics
- Advanced Architectures and Inter-Process Communication